The Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL) is a statewide organization that promotes the proper administration of criminal justice and protection of individual rights by advancing Minnesota’s criminal defense bar.
MACDL Seeks Executive Director
- 20-30 hours per week
- Salary dependent on qualifications with incentive/bonus potential
- Start date: Immediately
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain, recruit and increase membership
- Store and update membership data and collect dues
- Communicate with membership about events and dues
- Communicate with board and fulfill requests from board members
- Recruit and bill event sponsors
- Coordinate CLE’s – attendance, speaker travel, hotel, food etc.
- Coordinate the Annual Fundraising Dinner – attendance, venue, sponsors, auction
- Oversee Scholarship fund and distribution at the board’s direction
- Coordinate the annual elections for Board of Directors
The position is a remote work environment but applicant must attend meetings in the Twin Cities.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kelly Keegan, MACDL President at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly J. Keegan, Esq.
Keegan Law Office
1622 West Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55408